In compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you, in this section, about the policy for the collection and processing of cookies.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
This website uses the following types of cookies:
- Analysis cookies: These are cookies that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, to carry out the purchase process of an article.
- Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as language or the type of browser used to connect to the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that, whether processed by this website or by third parties, allow us to manage the advertising space available on the website as efficiently as possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our website. To this end, we may analyse your Internet browsing habits and may display advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. This type of biscuit stores information on the behaviour of visitors obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertisements based on the same.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options on your computer. Most web browsers offer the possibility of allowing, blocking or deleting the cookies installed on your computer.
Below, you can access the settings of the most common web browsers to accept, install or disable cookies: